***We are currently only accepting donations of new or gently used jackets, sweaters, or coats for men, women, and children. We are also accepting new underwear and sock for men, women, and children. Curbside drop off is available. Call (520) 445-7080 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make drop off arrangements. Pickup is not available at this time.
In-kind donations of goods and services help us provide an environment that is warm and welcoming. Donations of clothing, grooming and hygiene products provide much needed and costly, yet essential, items that help build a person’s self-image. We thank you for all donations that will help improve clients’ ability to change their lives.
- Feminine hygiene products
- New socks and underwear- sizes S and M
- Board games, puzzles, books, and movies
- Mini fans
- Combs and brushes
- Exercise equipment – yoga, bicycle, weights, jump ropes
- Men’s socks (new)
- Men’s underwear (new – boxers)
- Gas BBQ Grills
- Upright chests of drawers
- Small kitchen tables and chairs
- Living room recliners and chairs
- Kitchen utensils
- Bed linens, blankets, towels