Join our dynamic OPCS team. We believe that we can have fun and do well by doing good.
EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Competitive Salary
- Employer Subsidized Health Insurance for Employee and Family
- Employer Subsidized Dental and Vision Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer Matching 401 (k) plan after 1 year
- Employer Paid Training
- 136 Hours Paid Time Off (PTO) Per Year (For full time non-exempt positions)
- * Safety Sensitive Job is a job or position where the employee holding this position has the responsibility for his/her own safety or other people’s safety. An employee has to be with clear mind and diligent while occupying such positions.
- Experience in Motivational Interviewing and Harm Reduction a plus.
- Our agency is dedicated to utilizing Motivational Interviewing and Harm Reduction strategies and an applicant must be willing to train and apply these strategies and principles.
- Drug screen, criminal and driving background checks, and employment references are checked.
Old Pueblo Community Services Nondiscrimination Policy
Old Pueblo Community Services does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex including discrimination based on pregnancy, gender identity or sex stereotyping.
Old Pueblo Community Services no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad, o sexo en particular la discriminación basada en el embarazo, identidad de género o estereotipos sexuales.