Home Ownership Services
The American Dream of owning a home barely exists these days. It has become increasingly difficult to purchase a first home or to keep the home you have. This is especially true if you are living on a lower income. Old Pueblo Housing Development offers many positive solutions to struggling homebuyers and homeowners.
The mission of Old Pueblo Housing Development (OPHD) is to help first-time homebuyers and current homeowners, ONE STEP AT A TIME. We assist with educational support, guidance and by building your self-confidence at each level of the home ownership process. The home ownership services we provide are:
- FREE Workshops - First Time Homebuyer, Financial Education and Rental Workshops
- Down Payment Assistance Programs
- Mortgage Modification Counseling (Foreclosure Counseling)
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling
- Owner-Occupied Rehabilitation
- FHA Back to Work Program
- eHomeAmerica Online Homebuyer Education Course
Old Pueblo Housing Development is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, a HUD Certified Housing Counseling Agency, and a City of Tucson certified Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO).
TO LEARN MORE, CONTACT THIS DEPARTMENT
Old Pueblo Housing Development
4007 E. Paradise Falls Dr., Suite 125
Tucson, AZ 85712
Old Pueblo Housing Development Services